My goal is to help you achieve your goals!

Become super fit, inside and out!

Hi! My name is Stewart Forscher, and I'm here to help busy parents & working professionals overcome obstacles & achieve the results they've always wanted. I started Team Get Super Fit to build a community of like-minded individuals coming together to get fit and healthy and stay that way.

Because 70% of health and weight loss results is nutrition (the other 30% is exercise), we focus on clean eating and a holistic approach to healthy lifestyle.


Team Get Super Fit is a team of 150+ people just like you, dedicated to helping others improve their lives through fitness, nutrition, support, and financial rewards.

Get in touch